Depends on what you want.  It is my opinion that neither is really that
good.  Don't get me wrong, they're OK, but they certainly aren't worthy of
touching Doyle, not by a long shot.  The Pepelnjak one talks a lot about
VPN's but makes absolutely no mention of TE.  The Alwayn one talks about TE,
if briefly.  Like I said, neither book is really comprehensive.  And
unfortunately, as you might expect with a fast-moving technology like MPLS,
both books are already somewhat obsolete.

The best high-level explanations of MPLS, especially MPLS VPN's,  are white
papers from, err, another vendor that shall remain unnamed.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...