I think you can do anything with dialer interfaces that you can do with
legacy DDR, but the inverse is not true.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberts, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 10:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Dialer interfaces vs. dialer maps question to ponder
[7:53457]

OK,

A Question to ponder.

Can anyone think of a reason of why someone would NOT user dialer
interfaces, as apposed to using legacy DDR , beside IOS support, and the
political "just because we want legacy DDR" ?

I'm just trying to reason why someone would use legacy DDR and I can't
think
of a reason to use it. Is there some configuration that is only
supported by
legacy DDR commands?

Just a little late night pondering before bedtime...

Thanks

Larry