From: J B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bridging Loops [7:53485]

Help!

How can I find out for sure If I have a bridging loop.
I have 5 2900 XL connected together in a chain and one port connected as
trunk to a 3550.
Two VLANS Management and Systems.

Performance is very slow when users are trying to connect to the network
servers.
Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks
JB