I've recently upgraded one of our routers to 12.2(11)T - IP/FW/IDS/3DES.
After upgrading I ran a scan against the interface, using Secure Scanner,
and it came back with a lot of services running....  Cu-seeme, talk, tftp,
rpc-nfs, rwho, etc...  (about 16 total).  Scanning prior to the upgrade,
came back with nothing.  I'm a little worried that this new image is leaving
me open.  Has anyone experienced this and if so how did ya fix it.

Thanx,
mkj

Michael Jablonski
ABN AMRO Asset Management Holdings, Inc.
161 North Clark St.
9th Flr
Chicago, IL  60601-2468
PH: 312.884.2996