From: JohnZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX Access-list host to host [7:53515]

Hi,
Can some one tell me if it's possible to give full access host to host
without specifing a port. Basically what I would like to do is open up
temporarily complete access between a host on the outside and one on the
inside. I have searched the CCO and havn't found any thing that tells me
it's possible.
Thanks,
Shawn