If I understand this correctly, cisco routers support this RFC 3032 feature.
Then the next question is, Do any Cisco routers support VoMPLS, where lines
would bring analog or digital voice into voice ports and the router would
translate (transcode?) the stream into bits that are encapsulated as the
payload of MPLS frames in accord with MPLS Forum Implementation Agreement
dated
July 27, 2001? I'm not sure about the addressing and other details, but I'd
just like to know if cisco routers can do this wihtout the intervention of IP
packets. (And approximately what classifying, marking and queueing would the
routers use on the PPP links if other traffic such as IP or IPX non-voice
data
were also present. But that is asking too much at this point. Maybe later.)

-- TT