According to a couple of co-workers who are more knowledgeable about Windows
than I am, it would not be possible to find out from the desktop itself once
the history and Temporary Internet Files have been cleared (they note that
the
information *may* be stored in a cookie, but it's not likely).

>From the server side of things, the firewall and/or proxy server *might*
contain the information about the file, but you'd need to turn on pretty
detailed logging to get that sort of information.  You'd also need to know
the
name of the file to search for, unless you feel like looking through hundreds
and hundreds of log entries.

HTH,

BJ