""Ben W""  wrote in message
> Does anybody know if Caslow's book Cisco Certification: Bridges, Routers
and
> Switches for CCIE's is going to be updated for new CCIE topics in a 3rd
> edition?  And if so when it will come out?  Is the 2nd edition good
enough?

Prentice Hall have a "Cisco Professional Resource Kit" by Bruce Caslow and
Valeriy Pavlichenko scheduled for release in December...

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0130873497,00.html

There's no summary info up yet though, so I'm not sure if this is a box set
with the 2nd edition and some extra resources, or if it'll be a new book in
there (it's also possible that it won't even be a CCIE book, but with the
same authors as Bridges, Routers and Switches I hope it is :) )

Russell Heilling
http://www.ccie.org.uk/