It depends on the pool of questions that you get. On my BCRAN exam, I had 1
drag and drop, several that gave a list of commands and you had to pick from
those to answe the question and 1 where I had to cofigure frame relay on the
fly. Others have said that they had more of the drag and drop type and less
of the others. Some say they had more of the configure type questions. Best
to be prepared for all situations. If you know the material, it will be easy.