Thank you for your response Pricilla, I'm on my way to your page now. This
is just a project for myself to have access to certain files when I'm away
from home, not a public access ftp server. My private network is currently
behind a 1750 w/ IOS Firewall Feature Set until I can get a PIX.
 I have a syslog server running & get a message that my access list
permitted tcp (1 packet) from my session attempt. I am trying to ftp via
browser using dial-up & Win 98se. I'll keep trying....
 Thanx again for your response !