hi I would love some help with this vpn problem I am having here is the
situation I am trying to create: I have 2 2503s with appropriate ios images,
2500-1 has a 10.1.0.0 network attached to ethernet0 and the bri isdn port
connects it to the internet with a static IP of 194.222.124.232 this
interface connects 2500-1 to the internet and Nat is run to allow access
from the 10.1 network to the internet. the second router is configured
simply it is called 2500-2 and has an e0 interface on 10.254.0.0 and a
dialer1 interface to the internet on IP 212.43.231.65 and Nat to allow
10.254.0.0 to the internet the difficulty I am having is getting I vpn link
set up to connect the 10.1 and 10.254 networks for the users but keeping
internet access from each sights respective router I have looked on TAC and
found some sample configs to set up Des links between sights but I cant work
out how to keep the access to the internet I hope this is easy to understand
I appreciate any help anyone can offer

regards
Steven Greeno