From: Tom Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sat 9/21/2002 8:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX Question [7:53832]

Basic configuration issue.

I have a very simple configuration.  I have a PIX Firewall with 2 Interfaces

(Inside,outside).  I have an internal network, 192.168.0.0/16.  The outside
interface is x.x.17.35 - I have one additional IP Address x.x.17.34 that
everyone has to nat out.  The address (.34) also will handle all incoming
mail, web and FTP requests and redirect it to a server in the 192.168.0.0/16

network.  I am confused on the the Static, global and NAT commands for this
configuration... any help would be appreciated.

tom
&i=53832&t=53832

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information