From: listmail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 5:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: voip interface thingies... [7:53828]

Hey just wondering.. I got my hands on a Cisco 3640 with voice cards fxo
and
such. At the moment I'm looking to remove them and I noticed that if I
do a
'no voice-port 1/0/0' it tells me that I am evil and am forbidden to
remove
them in this manner. I'm just wondering if there is any cli to remove
them
appropriately or will they just disappear when I pull the cards/modules
out?
This isn't my router to own so I don't want to kill it. Anyways just
figured
maybe you folks might know.

TIA
eo