From: vikramjskeer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 9:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: Certificatiom [7:53666]

Hi All,

As per my knowledge, you have to take all these certification exams
through
some prometric center. There you have one prometric ID assigned to your
name. If one person sticks to on ID throughout, this ID would be having
complete records of Exams attempted, passed or failed etc. Ask this guy
get his prometric ID and get it checked from some prometric center.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikram

"Robert Edmonds" wrote:

At my last organization, we had someone who lied about their Microsoft
certification. We just called the number that you would call to check
your
own status, told them what we suspected, and they verified it. Try that.

""Kaminski, Shawn G"" wrote in message
> Yes. The Cisco website has a section that allows you to check CCIE
status.
> You need the person's name and their CCIE # to verify it. As for
the
CCNP,
> I haven't heard of anything to check this status.
>
> Shawn K.

uy
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone
service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go
http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.