I have got two internet links from two ISPs boths of which are directly
connected to the lan .
I would like to set the default gateway of my clients to the 3660 router I
have on my network so that it will load balance the outgoing traffic accross
the two seperate internet links.
I though maybe two equal cost default routes would result in load balancing
between equal cost paths . but it didn't work.
Is there a command to allow load-balancing between equal cost static routes
, that I am missing ?
Policy routing is not quite what I want because the load will not be quite
balanced.
Any clues ?