Well, an NM-4A/S is probably cheaper if your NM slot is open.  However,
it only does 128k per connection instead of the 2-8 mbits of a WIC-2T.
WIC-2T's seem to go for about $200-$250 each on ebay.  A NM-4A/S seems to go
for about $200-$250 on ebay.  It may also depend on whether you want to
leave your NM slot open for some other card, like an Ethernet interface or
an adapter for two more WIC cards (be careful, not all such NM's are usable
in a 2600).  Biggest drawback is that it uses a different connector than the
WIC-2T so you need more cables.  Personally, I have a 2600 with a NM-4A/S, a
WIC-2A/S and a WIC-2T.  It gives me an eight port frame switch, plus I can
use RS-232 cables for doing dial-up modem configurations.  I suppose I could
even swap one of the WIC's for an ISDN WIC for ISDN configurations, although
I haven't checked to see which are compatible with 2600's yet.  Also, I
haven't tried it yet, but I am pretty sure you can use 4 of the serial ports
to make a frame relay switch and then use the Ethernet port and the
remaining serial ports as an IP router giving you two routers in one box.
    Don