FWIW I have implemented more ISDN backup than I care to remember but
once configured and tested it works well.  I always suggest that
customers periodically test the backup, at least force tha ISDN
connection up by pinging a test loopback or something.  I had one
customer who did't want to loose their SNA sessions, via DLSW, and ISDN
backup with EIGRP converted fast enough that the SNA session stayed
active.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill