From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
TMS
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 11:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BGP announcing problem [7:54193]

Hello I have problem with BGP and annoucing prefixes to one of my
customers. I have two BGP connections to Tier-1 providers -
Sprint and Telia (connected to separate routers). I have
customer which wants full routing table from Telia.
So I created filter-list : permit _1299_ which deny Sprint
prefies, but now my customer receives only 50% prefixes :-(
Is any solution for this problem ?

best regards,
Tommy