I think it's hard problem ...
First, with your configured policies. Traffic from Internet will not be
loadbalanced, without configuration (maximum-paths), BGP chooses only ONE
path ... (oldest one between eBGP paths then lowest routerid, then lowest IP
address).
One solution (the only I see) is to implement policy-based routing. So on
your ATM subinterfaces, u have ton configure one route-map (one for each
interface).

Example :

interface ATM1/0.100
 ip policy route-map FROM_SPRINT in
!
!
interface ATM1/0.200
 ip policy route-map FROM_TELIA in
!
route-map FROM_TELIA
 set ip nexthop 40.40.40.2
!
route-map FROM_SPRINT
 set ip nexthop 30.30.30.2

I don't think that u can do what u want, just by using BGP attributes,
because u can only prefer destinations based on source of routing
information (but not prefer these destinations based on source of packets).
If anyone know a way to do it with only BGP, explain me !!!!! ot's a very
hard problem ...

---
Stephane Litkowski
CCNA + CCNP

""TMS""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]