On your RR router, you will need to have:

A, D or E (Depending on which IP is Router B), F or G (depending which one
is Router B IP).  Also, although you could peer IBGP routers on directly
connected interfaces, I assume that you are using Lo0 interfaces.  If this
is the case, then dont forget that you also need these commands:

neighbor x.x.x.x update-source Loopback0
neighbor x.x.x.x ebgp-multihop 2

AND finally if any of these routers are also doing EBGP peering to other
routers, then dont forget the Next-hop-self command.  It is not recommended
that a RR also has EBGP peering but nothing stoping you from doing this.

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)