Hey folks,

I passed CID (CCDP) yesterday.
For those who are studying for this test, don't spend your time with
Appletalk, IPX, StrataCom, SNA and Voice. I got no questions about these
subjects. I think this test was easier that CCDA (DCN is really tough
because of the case studies). I got a lot of Frame Relay, IGRP/EIGRP,
IP Address issues and Hierarquical design questions. Total of 75 questions
to complete in 90 minutes.

Used Cisco Internetwork Design book (Cisco Press) by Matthew H. Birkner
and Bernard's Boson CID#1 and that should be enough.

--
Daniel Lafraia
Senior Software Developer CCNP/CCDP