Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this or something similiar for
Linux. I found a windoze version but I need linux or UNIX.
My ping versions of linux and SunOS do not have the -f option. The only
version of pingflood I found on google is crap, the source code reads:

void main(){
        int count=1;
        for(;count>10;count++){
                system (ping -s 2000 targetsite);
                sleep(3);
        }
}

all this does is ping alot, I want the version of thje program that sends
pings out faster than usual. I need to create lots of traffic to check
response times across a router. And I want to do it without purchasing
software (aka solarwinds WAN Killer)

thanks