I am trying to configure the MSFC2 on my 6506 to use RADIUS authentication
from my Windows 2000 Server.  What I would like is to have the MSFC
authenticate users using the RADIUS server on login.  I would also like a
backup account locally in case RADIUS authentication is not available.  If
it is possible, I would like to have a group (we'll call them netadmins)
that has level 15 access on the MSFC, while all others have restricted
access, to be defined later.
The backup account is already created, and is called switchadmin.  Can
somebody please help me with this configuration.  I have it configured now,
but I don't think it's configured properly, because when I log in, I can't
do anything.  No show run, no nothing.  :)
How about a little help here?