You can have 2M at both directions. It is not the summation of input &
outout.

When you contract for a circuit with 256K for example, this means that
your traffic can reach max. 256K input & output at the same time

>From: "vikramjskeer" > >Hi All, >I am into some debate with one of my
friend, what would be the actual load >of a serial interface. > >Suppose
I am having a E1 Serial interface, so is it possible to have 2 MB >input
and 2 MB output at the same time or for calculating total utilazation >of
an interface just add on the 5 minute input/output rate. > > >Any light
on this with supporting documents or URLs would be highly >apprecialted.
E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com >Buy Music, Video,
CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from >http://www.planetm.co.in
>Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone
>service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go
to >http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW. > > > >
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]