Dear Silent Bob:

Okay lunchbox, my co-workers and I are trying to figure out if Frame Relay is
connectionless or connection-oriented.  A lot of documentation I'm reading
says it *is*, but somewhere in the chasms of my memory banks I can't help but
think that it is *not*, because a) it would be redundant given TCP's function
and b) it would add latency to the Frame cloud, which is supposedly optimized
for speed (one of the improvements Frame made to X.25).  Am I right, or have
been hitting the pipe a little too hard lately?

Your hetero life-mate,

Jay