Hi group,

I have a Cisco 2524 connecting my in house network to the Comcast (cable
modem network) all works fine.

I would like to now add a modem attached to the unused aux port of the 2524,
so that I can dial into the router and either get transit out to the
internet or access my inside network resources.

I have been to the Cisco site, looked through all the Dial up cookbooks,
have not found a sample config that suits my needs.

Has anyone done this?

If so, could you direct me to a link that has a sample config.

Thanks!!