From:   bi.s [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, October 04, 2002 9:25 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        CiscoWorks2000 and snmp problems [7:54865]

hi,

i am interested if there is someone using cw2k and has c7200 vxr with
npe-400.
do you have problems with snmp on the routers? on other routers?
it looks like there is a problem with snmp causing high cpu on routers
and bringing the network down.

has someone this problems? how did you solve them?
ios upgrading doesnt help and the cisco case was closed without a fix.

is  snmp-server view cutdown an option
(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/477/SNMP/ipsnmphighcpu.shtml).

any experiences with that?

thanks