I have two sup1/w MSFC2.  I converted them to Native and I want to run
them in redundant mode.  Problem is one has 128M and the other has
512M.  I want to upgrade the 128 to 512 but thinking a moment I wasn't
sure what memory to upgrade.  My gut feel says the MSFC2 but I can find
no docs to verify this before I upgrade.

 Has anyone upgraded DRAM on a 6500 running native mode??

  Thanks

   Dave

David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications
612-664-3367

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill