Hello, all

I'll be taking my lab in a few weeks, and I want to make sure I
understand how the scoring system works.  I've seen a lot of differing
opinions and reports on the subject, and I was wondering if there was an
"accurate" way to interpret the score.

For example, I understand that there is a percentage breakdown.  How
does this translate into a passing/failing grade?  I don't *think* I am
violating any NDA rules in asking this question.  Obviously, please
respond within that context.

Thanks in advance,

Ed