Hello Group,

I try to create a simple configuration for a company that have two internet
connections, and also i want some users to use one internet provider and
others the second ISP. I created a route-map as following.

access-list 5 permit 172.16.1.0 0.0.0.255
access-list 6 permit 172.16.2.0 0.0.0.255

route-map internet permit 10
match ip address 5
set ip next-hop address_ISP_1 address_ISP_2
route-map internet permit 20
match ip address 6
set ip next-hop address_ISP_2 address_ISP_1

All thinks are working but I have problem when the link on one interface is
going down but the interface is still up.
How I can resolve this? it is somethink like HSRP tracking that i can use?
Regards
Stefan