Have a look at the Software Advisor and search by Feature:
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/CompNav/Index.pl

Search on DHCP Server-Easy IP Phase 2 which is first available in 12.0T,
platform specific to some releases. They show it first on the 2500 in
12.0(1)T, and it is available in all feature sets therefore IP should have
it.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120
t/120t1/easyip2.htm#xtocid138

--