What I will say might sound silly but here it is

You just pasted the enable secret line in encrypted form, did you got it
from a backup file for the configuration or you can login to the router
using sort of a script where the password is saved but you can't retreive
it. If it is the case where you can login intp the priviliged mode then
why don't you change the password instead of trying recovering it .

Anyway, your enable password is: cisco1

Try it or passwords similar to it maybe it will work for you

> >On Tuesday 08 October 2002 12:56 pm, you wrote:

> > > Hi group > > > > > > I lost the enable secret password of my Cisco
AS5300.I have the > > > configuration showing. > > > > > > enable secret
5 $1$6YRM$nzNXQuv4h24C3AlB8N3rp. > > > enable password 7 110A1016141D5A >
advance > > > > > > > > > > > >
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com > >