For this reason, among many other, let me reiterate how much I dislike
the new site.  It's painful to navigate.  As an example, when I used to
want to check for a new IOS release I'd go to the Software Center,
select the major release number and then look at what images were
available.  IIRC, this took four clicks.

To get to the same screen now takes _eight_ clicks.  I'm sure there are
shorter paths to get where I was going but that's ridiculous!

John

>>> "Gaz"  10/8/02 4:13:15 PM >>>
What about Software Bug Toolkit!

Where do you reckon that belongs?