From: mike greenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 4:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX 515E Mem [7:55122]

any PC100 memory chip will work on Cisco 515E
 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote: The default memory in the 515E is
32Mb, supposedly upgradable to 64Mb.

Looking in the "Hardware Installation Guide" it says "you cannot install a
64 Mb DIMM in the PIX 515 due to height restraints." But I've seen a couple
posts on this list stating a PIX 515E with 128Mb....

Is it possible to use Simpletech's (# SCS-PIX5/64) 64Mb chip in the PIX
515E?

Thanx,
mkj

Michael Jablonski
ABN AMRO Asset Management Holdings, Inc.
161 North Clark St.
9th Flr
Chicago, IL 60601-2468
PH: 312.884.2996