At 12:00 PM +0000 10/9/02, Erwin wrote:
>Go and find it in your own country !
>
>""Vinod Raju""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>  Could someone please tell me where to avail latest CCNP dumps especially
>for
>>  BSCI (routing) and BSCSN (switching)?
>>
>>  Please reply fast !!!!
>>
>>  Thanx in advance,
>>
>  > Raj

I'm going to respond to this as a moderator. The particular messages
did not show up in the moderator queue, so this is the first chance
I've had to seen this.

Raj, this list is very anti-dump.  First, it's not practical to
memorize everything needed for the advanced exams.  Second, the
majority of people here believe in working to understand, not
memorizing.

Erwin, any national references, other than perhaps to clarify
language differences, often are inflammatory, and thus not
appropriate to the list.

--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not