-----Original Message-----
From: "John Gesualdi" @VITALNETSVC
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22John+20Gesualdi+22+20+3Cjgesuald+40projo+2Ecom+3E+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 October 2002 12:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCDP Recert Exam #640-529 [7:55091]

Has  anyone taken the  CCDP Recert Exam yet?  If so then I was wondering
what
you used to prepare for it. Thanks.

-

John A. Gesualdi,    CCNP, CCDP, MCSE 2000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Providence Journal Company
Phone (401)277-8133
Pager (401)785-6938
 - att1.eml >

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.
The message is intended solely for the recipient and use by any other
party
is not authorised.  If you have received the message in error, please
contact the sender immediately and delete it without forwarding or
copying
it from your system.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of VITAL Network
Services
unless otherwise specifically stated.