Hi everybody! In about two weeks I will be taking
the remote access exam. I have studied from:

Cisco CCNP Remote Access Exam Certification Guide (the
cisco press book), CCNP Training Kit (questions from
Cisco) and the Boson tests.

    I was wondering if you could give me a last advice
or so..

    I have two other questions: 1: what is the passing
score? I've seen so many passing scores on different
web sites and I am totally confused. 2: Cisco says
that there are no more 700 series router questions;
are there or aren't there?

Thanks a lot,
Alexandru Barbu
CCAI