Chuck,

I'd say they have some old content showing up.  They've been busy making
changes and trying to rollout a new website design, so I wouldn't sweat it.
It's just a minor "whoops" and nothing I would "fret" over.  :)

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.optsys.net (Cisco hardware)

""The Long and Winding Road""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Following my own advice, I regularly check CCO to see what's up with the
> CCIE Lab.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/routing.html#45
>
> Looks what's new!
>
> -------------------------
> Equipment List
>

> 2500 series routers
> 2600 series routers
> 3600 series routers
> 3900 series Token Ring switches
> Catalyst 5000 series switches
> Catalyst 3500 series switches
> --
>

> I wrote to the CCIE Lab folks, a couple of days ago, but no response.
Maybe