From: Eagles Fan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 9:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: vpn clients on VPN3030, loosing connectivity to DNS servers
[7:55324]

Has anyone else experienced this?  there are about 350 users connecting
VPN3030.  Concentrator supplies two dns servers to the client upon
connection.  Occasionally and sporadically, loose access to dns servers.

Usually doesn't last very long and regains access to them.  It doesn't
appear to loose the setting.  just an inquiry, anyone?

vpn 3030 Concentrator Version 3.5.4.Rel
vpn clients range from 3.0.6 to 3.6.2