Is anyone familiar with CSS11506 content switches?  I have some general
concept questions and am on an extremely short timeline (management
strikes again).  We can take this offline and not bore everyone else.

I will have two firewalls attached to the Internet with an IP address on
each (DNS round robin access) for every web server in the DMZ.  In a
shared DMZ I have two content switches, one per Pix firewall and
connected to each other.  It has been decided that we need three
subnets.  Can the CSS do routing between the subnets (as opposed to
going back to the firewall and having a cable to each subnet)?  I have
not found the answer on CCO yet but I am still looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe