We are beginning deployment of a multi-vendor VoIP solution. I could go
on and on about WHY we are pursuing multi-vendor but then we would spend
a day or so answering that question (which isn't even in question).

What I need to know is there any sites or good books that talk about
multi-vendor VoIP integration, specifically the call processing boxes
themselves? I need to know what VoIP PBX's (if you will) will talk to
others. Specifically looking at Alcatel, Cisco and Inter-tel.

Thanks for any info,

Steve