Hi,

Anybody know

1)Why in the 7500 router in my lab, I can't save the existing configuration?
2)why dir command doesn't show anything?
3)Why my serial console doesn't work, but Telnet works.

For all the above I am getting always "device Busy".What's going on ??????

I am running IOS 12.0 and I want to upgrade the 7500.

4)Which is the latest version and is oit poossible to upgrade?

I appreciate if anybody can help.

Jay

http://webmail.netscape.com/