Check your IOS.  I had this problem with 6.0.  I downgraded to 5.2 and had
no problem.
Theo

"Timur Snoke"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/15/2002 04:27 AM
Please respond to "Timur Snoke"

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        outside PAT on a 515e-R? [7:55581]

Hello all,

i am trying to get as much as i can out of a single public IP on the
outside
interface of a PIX 515e-R-DMZ-Bun (3 interfaces). i have set up static
routes and conduits to pass access along for the different ports as shown
in
the example that follows but i am not able to access the services from the
real world... any suggestions?

thanks in advance,
timur

pdm location BO1 255.255.255.255 inside
pdm location IMP 255.255.255.255 inside
pdm location IVR 255.255.255.255 inside
pdm location DVO 255.255.255.255 inside
pdm location AS4 255.255.255.255 inside
global (outside) 1 interface
nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp interface smtp BO1 smtp netmask
255.255.255.255
0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp interface www IMP www netmask 255.255.255.255
0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp interface 6502 IVR 6502 netmask
255.255.255.255
0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp interface 6503 DVO 6503 netmask
255.255.255.255
0 0
static (inside,outside) tcp interface telnet AS4 1023 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0
conduit permit tcp host 1.2.3.4 eq www any
conduit permit tcp host 1.2.3.4 eq smtp any
conduit permit tcp host 1.2.3.4 eq 6502 any
conduit permit tcp host 1.2.3.4 eq 6503 any
conduit permit tcp host 1.2.3.4 eq 1023 any
route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.2.3.3 1