Hi All

I in the process of setting up CW2k ANI server, it's version 3.1 running on
Solaris, and I can't get the front end apps in Campus Manager to load. I
think it's some sort of DNS problem but I'm lost as how to fix it, if it is
the problem at all. The server is running OK, I can check this in the
Diagnostics for ANI Server, I've tried to restart the server, run CW2k on
different machines (Netscape/Solaris & IE/XP) with the same results. I've
amended the local hosts file to have the first entry for the url on the
Solaris machine, after that I can't seem to find much info, any ideas??

Cheers

Pat