Does anyone already tried to use a VIC-2FXO anywhere outside USA?

I've searched cisco.com but I can't find the real difference between
VIC-2FXO-EU and VIC-2FXO. I know the -EU was suppouse to be used in Europe
but wouldn't a VIC-2FXO be able to make/receive calls there?

I want to save big bucks and make calls to my family in Brazil :) I've got
a 2620 @ home (USA) with an NM-2V and VIC-2FXS and VIC-2FXO. And I got a
2620 in a company there. I just have to buy the FXO and the NM. I'm just
trying to figure out if I could use my VIC-2FXO over there.

ideas?

Thanks.

Daniel Lafraia
Network Engineer, CCNP / CCDP