I was thinking of using the appropriate sections of the QoS Configuration
Guide and Multiservice Configuration Guide (IOS 12.1) from the Cisco CD/Web.
I figure they need to be read for the lab anyway (that's why I picked IOS
12.1).

I started reading the QoS guide, and it has theory in the beginning and
config stuff/examples later on. I like it because it's structured/organized
(vs. reading a URL here and a URL there).

But is it enough detail (and the right info.) for the test?

Is this a good idea? Just wondered if others found these references to be
helpful.

- Jennifer

P.S.- The duplex printer is great for this, and Kinko's can put spiral
binding on the printouts - makes it nice and neat :-)