From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:nobody@;groupstudy.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin Love
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Accessing Work Lab From Home Through PIX [7:55844]

GroupStudy Team:

I am fortunate enough to have access to a lab at work that I would like
access from home.  We have a PIX 515 for our firewall at work.  A friend
has
helped me configure the PIX so that I can SSH to it from home.  But the
PIX
won't allow me to telnet to the lab equipment.  Does anybody have
experience
configuring a PIX to allow a secure connection to a device on an
internal
network through the internet?

Thanks!
Kevin