Hi, Group.

I wonder if anyone can recommend some study materials for CCIE written. I am
now using Doyle 1&2, the Caslow book, Cisco Lan Switching book, but still
there are a lot of stuff on the blueprints these books don't cover. I tried
to read some of the white papers on cisco's site, but there are so many of
them, I am now a little lost navigating the white papers.

For those of you who passed CCIE written recently, do you mind telling me
what study material you used?   I would appreciate any direction you can
give me.

Thanks in advance.

Connie