Hi Group,

Pls.help me in this requirement....

 I want to bring up my isdn backup as soon as my Leased Line(primary) goes
down .and it should be disconnected if there is no traffic flow for 10
minitues .

 I hope the only way of bringing up the backup interface for this purpose is
using dialer watch which does not require any interested traffic to initiate
the call,But  will it work if i have any static routes specified already?And
i understand isdn will be up untill the LL is coming up when you use dialer
watch.....(Correct me if am wrong) ideally which will not solve my purpose.

So if i configure the router using DDR with backup delay , it will make my
backup link protocol up and will not initiate the call unless there is any
interested traffic..

 how do i go about this ? any ideas..

Regards,

Paramesh