I passed BCMSN almost two years ago and there wasn't a lick of LANE in
sight. 10/100/1000 ethernet and layer three switching have pretty much
slain every lick of ATM/Token Ring out there and Cisco's exams reflect
the changes in the market.

  Today I walked in to a place to do an eval and I found Cabletron
ATM+TR ... first time I've seen it in production in at least three years
and part of the deal is to yank the stuff out and replace it with
ethernet.

--
Neal Rauhauser CCNP, CCDP                       voice: 402-301-9555
mailto:neallist@;wispair.net                     fcc  : k0bsd